BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

I CAN'T SLEEP :(

tugas karya ilmiahku belum selesai. sama sekali belum !
padahal besok harus udah di print :( but, let it go !

hello everyone !
what's your day ? are you still okay ?
hahaha :D i think, its too bad for a student who post now. but, once again !
this is my world, my fantasy, my rule !
whatever you did, whatever you say, I DON'T CARE !

today.today.today ! hmm, i'm so happy !
because I treat one of my junior class to sing "BATAMKU" song. She's want to have a competition called PORSENI (whatever, i don't care)
Do you know what my feelin ? GREAT !
I sing that song in front of my teacher and my junior, SO PROUD !
i don't know how to describe this. I'M SO HAPPY YOU KNOW !
BATAMKU is one of my choir songs when my friends and me have a concert last November.

and  because of that, I didn't study social subject (YEAY, CAUSE SOCIAL IS SO BORED)

0 comments: