BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 16 Maret 2011

UJIAN PRAKTEK !

HELLO EVERYONE. GOOD MORNING !


I know its too fast for a student to post now because this is school time, right ? but no problem. Because this my world. my fantasy, my opinion, my story, and MY RULE !

First, I want to tell you about my experience last tuesday. I have showed my drama to our Indonesian Subject teacher (Mr.Januar Budiman). This drama is for my mark in "IJAZAH". I think you don't know why I have a drama to have a mark in IJAZAH. OK, I'll tell you. To have a good mark in IJAZAH, I must pass the test called UJIAN PRAKTEK. And Mr.Januar Budiman say to us to make a drama.
I think, my drama is not too bad. but we still make any mistake. but by the way my friend tell me that the teacher say that we're the best performance than the other. That's why, I'm so happy and proud of this !

Second, I want to tell you about my experience yesterday. I have showed my best voice to my teacher (Mrs.Novi) She said that i'm a good singer (thankyou)

Third, Now I have Computer Test. I have done it.

Bye bye, the bell was ringing. See you on the next post !

0 comments: